Camp Greenville Information
11/1/17 Update: All parents and Peers who have completed their registration have been emailed. All parents and Peers who are missing items from their registration packet have been emailed. Here is the Camp Greenville schedule
We are so excited to announce that NEXT School Peers once again have the opportunity to attend YMCA Camp Greenville at a generously discounted rate of $30.00 (ordinarily $111.00) per person. In addition to paying the registration fee below, parents must complete two forms available below for digital submission no later than November 1, 2017. Peers may apply for the 1/2 price scholarship.
- Health History & Waiver (for Peers attending and for parent/guardians attending as chaperones)
- YMCA Behavior Contract (requires Peer and parent signatures)
Also, don't miss the very important YMCA Camp Greenville packing list. We recommend you print a copy and pack it with the attending Peer to make sure all packed items return home.
If you are interested in being a parent chaperone (no cost), here's what to do:
- Complete the Health History & Waiver above for yourself as well your attending child (if applicable), indicate "N/A" for any items not applicable but required by the form.
- If you have not done so this school year, please complete a Background Check Consent Form.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org about your interest in being a parent chaperone.